Friday, November 14, 2008

Bundles of Joy

I guess this is my week of self-referential posts. Remember those clothes yesterday from People Will Always Need Plates? Turns out, they are made in partnership with clothkits. Again, it's a UK site but if you pay them enough, they will ship to their fans in the US or other international locations. Clothkits sends you not only gorgeous fabric but also buttons, thread, zippers, instructions, and whatever else you need to finish the project, all in one cute bundle. And there are no patterns, the cutting lines are printed right on the fabric, so easy! Look at the kits for bags, dolls, and cute kids' clothes.


As if that wasn't enough, look at this! They have skirts that are silkscreened with an amazing papercut design by mister rob!


This site may just turn you into someone's favorite seamstress. If so, remember to ask for these coasters.

3 comments:

splunge said...

I love that orange skirt -- if only the fabric for it weren't $90 plus shipping!! Good lands. But so cute. You find the best stuff.

I should tell papercutting Cindy over at CindyMindyPindy to get into the fabric printing business, take over the budget-priced end of the market!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!

I bought a skirt in Indonesia much like this, all hand woven with the most amazing design ever. I love your style Ansley!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love R.R.'s work- I love that skirt!