Monday, September 07, 2009

Contains Live and Active Cultures*

Today, at a Labor Day BBQ, the conversation turned to honey, that's normal right? Someone then said that true vegans don't eat honey. We started talking about the other things vegans don't eat and I waxed poetic about my love of most things dairy. Here's my new favorite find. Tart Frozen Yogurt. And thanks to Dreyer's, it's available in your grocer's freezer in large containers (although not as large as they used to be, grrr!) So far I've only tried the mango but I have plans to try the others and so should you.


*Doesn't that sound more like a hazmat warning than a selling point?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have peach in my freezer right now!! We're so alike.

1 time payment e-commerce said...

Yummy yummy...:-)

tq,

Web: www.MalayandiConsultation.com
www.MalaysiaDomainHosting.com.my
www.TuitionF2F.com
www.MalayandiJobs.nic34.net

Clients Websites:-

www.HomeTuitionDirectory.co.uk
www.ImportExport.org.uk
www.KlConsumerGoods.co.uk
www.IcrystCompuSoft.com
www.Asnuhani.net
www.KSelvi.com
.

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

sac a main Dior pas cher soldes.

Lunettes de soleil Chanel

Chaussures Hogan Femmes 2012 pas cher.

Sac A Main Pas Cher acheter 2012 online.

paschervente.fr vente 2012 hommes.