Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love One Another

What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than loving everyone. And what better way to love everyone than being nice. I have a friend who hates being called nice because she thinks it's too bland, too nondescript, too boring. That's one of the main reasons I love Operation Nice. I takes the term nice and makes it one of the best things ever, something I would aspire to be called. The site tells stories of nice people who do such simple things as sharing coupons with the person behind them in line and things coworkers do for one another. It also includes testimonials, assignments, and projects. It inspires me to be better and I really need to look at it more often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that blog.

lenalou said...

Lovely! Happy Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Exactly. Precisely. With your usual acuteness you have hit the nail on the head.



Ok, I totally stole that line. That's what Mr. Rochester says to Jane when they are out in the garden about to reveal their love to one another. But I like sayin' it. So I'm gonna.

Desiree said...

I like nice people!