Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Life's Work

I like to check the PostSecret site but some weeks they don't leave me feeling happy, some of the secrets are so dark. Recently, I found this site, Before I Die I Want To... The "about" section says this:
"The Before I die I want to... project was inspired by a combination of factors: (1) the “death” of the Polaroid, (2) a psychologist’s tool called safety contracts, and (3) a passion to get people to think about (and act upon) what is really important in their lives through this simple, very straight-forward question."
I love the peek into people's hopes, dreams, and goals. And it reminds me to set and reach some of my own. Here are a few favorites:

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey I f*****g love these! :)

Anonymous said...

Please come and submit your own photo to the project! Go to www.beforeidieiwantto.org, and click on "submit" at the top.

Anonymous said...

I'm with the gal who wants to get f*****g married.