Monday, December 29, 2008

SNL on NPR

During lunch today I caught part of Fresh Air on OPB.  Terry Gross was interviewing Seth Meyers from SNL.

Saturday Night Live and I have a long history. When I was about 5, I begged my parents to let me stay up and watch it.  I still remember being so tired and trying so hard to understand Mr Bill.  In high school, my prom was 2 nights. One was the traditional dance. The other was a dinner where the Junior class chose a theme and put on a play impersonating the Seniors and teachers. My Junior year, the class picked the theme I suggested, SNL. The principal = the church lady, the jocks = Hans and Franz. You get the idea.

So when Seth Meyers called this skit "one of the best performance moments in the history of SNL", I had to watch it again to see if I agreed. Plus I crush Jason Sudeikis, less so when he is Todd Palin, but still his cuteness shines through.  


2 comments:

Kelly said...

So....did you agree with Seth Meyers?

Unknown said...

I am SERIOUSLY amazed that Amy did not go into labor right then and there!!!