Thursday, June 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's 60th birthday!

So here's why I celebrate him:
  • He's following his dream
  • He just "retired"
  • He's building his new dream house
  • He wants to buy a Vespa to get around town
  • He went back to school for another degree in his 30s
  • He reminded me of that when I wondered if I could do it
  • He buys my gas while in school
  • He reads my blog
  • He hosts Christmas at his house every year
  • And cooks too
  • He runs into at least 3 people he knows everytime he goes to the grocery store
  • He taught me to do stained glass
  • He gave me his SLR camera
  • He works with several charities in his town
  • He looked at all my pictures from Thailand, about 600 of them
  • He loves his family
  • He supports me even when he doesn't understand my choices or beliefs
  • He tries to understand me when he doesn't
  • And I get to see him in July!
Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: