Monday, September 15, 2008

Music Monday - 9/15/08

I've been trying to get back to the gym. My new job is about 2 blocks away from a branch of my gym and so I really have no excuse. But of course I like to try to come up with one. My most recent excuse was a lack of good workout music. Most of mine is kind of old (and somewhat embarrassing). What songs get you moving?

Work That (mp3) - Mary J Blige
Please Don't Stop the Music (mp3) - Rihanna
Clumsy (mp3) - Fergie
Gimme More (mp3) - Britney Spears
L.E.S. Artistes (mp3) - Santogold

2 comments:

Ryan said...

New School
So What - Pink
Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson
When Did Your Heart Go Missing? - Rooney
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
Love Today - Mika
Starlight - Muse
Troublemaker - Weezer

Old School
It Takes Two - Rob Base
Bust A Move - Young MC
Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
Mo' Money, Mo' Problems - Notorious BIG

Rock on!!!!!!!!!

Desiree said...

I'm not sure why but I love exercising to the Killers and Fergie!