Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beat the Heat in the Kitchen

A few days ago I saw a link to some beautiful jewelry at Lost Button Studio.  I'm crushing on the square hoops.  Every girl likes to be pretty but it's hard when you are sweating over a hot oven.  So how perfect was it that the jewelry designer had a post on her blog about no-cook recipes.  I can't tell you what to do, but if I could, I would tell you to check out both of her sites. 

Here's another good idea for those summer days when you can barely get off the couch to make some food much less go out to buy the groceries.  Allrecipes.com has 20 recipes that use 20 ingredients.  At first I thought that sounded way too complicated but none of the recipes use all 20, just that if you have these things on hand, you have lots of good options.

3 comments:

Mrs.French said...

Ansley....my shopping soulmate. I am wanting those sweet hoops!

Unknown said...

yep, still can't get off the couch to cook. I am so lazy this summer!

jess said...

Thanks so much for the mention!