Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Knight

Last night I...
  • Had one of the best BLTs ever at Gotham Tavern (the bread was a perfect balance of toasty but not mouth-shredding)
  • Saw lots of previews, the best of which was The Mummy 3 (how sad!)
  • Spent almost 3 hours watching the new Batman (currently rated #3 of all time at IMDB, perhaps a little too high, but it was really good)
  • Mourned Heath Ledger (again!)
  • Apologized to the poor guy next to me when I laughed way too much at the Joker looking for hand sanitizer (not a spoiler, I promise)
  • Was reminded of how much I like William Fitchner (can't think of anything parenthetical for this one but didn't want to break the trend)
  • Couldn't decide between Aaron Eckhart and Christian Bale (sadly neither of them was asking me to choose)

5 comments:

Heather Bigley said...

I'm always thrilled for Aaron Eckhart, as the Mormon boy who makes good, but he cannot win against Christian Bale. I will always love him for Empire of the Sun.

Kelly said...

Aaron Eckhart all the way! He sometimes came to my ward in NYC. Rarely, but still! Who doesn't love George?

Elizabeth said...

I choose Christian, the BLT and Heath Ledger. Thanks for going on the double date with me:)

Mrs.French said...

mmmm....you take Aaron, I'll take Christian. Aren't I a nice friend, I made the decision for you! Anytime deary....

I loved the movie, but have remained distracted thinking of Heath ever since, it didn't help that my friend saw Michelle Williams and little Matilda at OMSI. Maybe I can find her and she needs a new cool momma friend....

Unknown said...

Mr. Fitchner totally kicked ass in that scene. I hope i can say that on your blog, but there is just no way around it. I wanted to take him home with me.

Bale, no question!! Although, I could have done with a little more objectification of his body. He spent too much time in that suit, and not enough sewing up his wounded muscles!