Monday, August 25, 2008

Music Monday - 8/25/08

11 friends and I have a  music club.  Each month, one of the people makes a CD and sends it to everyone else.  This month is mine, well, really I had July, but with interviewing, starting a new job, and moving, I'm a little late.

White Daisy Passing (mp3) - Rocky Votolato
I'm Good, I'm Gone (mp3) - Lykke Li
Piazza, New York Catcher (mp3) - Belle and Sebastian
Junkyard (mp3) - Page France
Halfmoon (mp3) - Blair
It Ends with a Fall (mp3) - Okkervil River
Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken (mp3) - Camera Obscura
Drip, Drip, Drop (mp3) - Canoe
Oviedo (mp3) - Blind Pilot
Islands in the Stream (mp3) - Feist and Constantines
Boston (mp3) - Vampire Weekend
Stars (mp3) - The Weepies
Danny Callahan (mp3) - Conor Oberst
I Walk the Line (mp3) - Shelby Lynne
Song We Sang Away (mp3) - Low vs. Diamond
Young Americans (mp3) - David Bowie
Stuck on a Boat (mp3) - Port O'Brien
Prove Me Wrong (mp3) - e.s.l.
The Scientist (mp3) - Aimee Mann

P.S. I had a little trouble with the links, let me know if there are any problems.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I look forward to listening to this. I must be getting older than I thought, because I only know a few of these tracks, but the ones I do know, I love.

Unknown said...

nice, there are some new things here I can't wait to take a listen to!

i want to join a music club. i subscribe to Paste, that puts me at the top of the list right?